Asters got excellent recognitions by Ukrainian Law Firms 2019. A Handbook for Foreign Clients (ULF 2019), a comprehensive annual research of the Ukrainian legal services market.
Consistently with the last year results Asters Antitrust/Competition practice leads the ranking. The Firm's Aviation, Banking & Finance, Energy & Natural Resources, Intellectual Property, International Arbitration, International Trade (Trade Remedies/WTO), Labour & Employment, Litigation, Private Clients/Wealth Management, Retail, Telecommunications & Media, and White-Collar Crime practices are within the top five.
The following Asters' lawyers are distinguished by ULF 2019 for individual professional performance:
- Co-Managing Partner Oleksiy Didkovskiy – in Litigation and Corporate/M&A;
- Co-Managing Partner Serhii Sviriba – in International Arbitration (recognized as Authority);
- Senior Partner Armen Khachaturyan – in Banking & Finance, Energy & Natural Resources, Debt Restructuring (recognized as Authority), and Corporate/M&A;
- Gleb Bialyi – in International Trade (Trade Remedies/WTO) and Litigation;
- Oleg Boichuk – in Real Estate, Construction, Land;
- Svitlana Chepurna – in International Arbitration;
- Oleksiy Demyanenko – in Aviation;
- Sergiy Grebenyuk – in White-Collar Crime;
- Alexey Khomyakov – in Tax;
- Markiyan Kliuchkovskyi – in International Arbitration;
- Roman Kostenko – in Real Estate, Construction, Land;
- Yuriy Kotliarov – in Telecommunications/Media;
- Yaroslav Petrov – in Energy and Natural Resources, and International Arbitration;
- Iryna Pokanay – in Banking & Finance and Debt Restructuring;
- Andriy Pozhidayev – in Litigation;
- Alexey Pustovit – in Antitrust/Competition;
- Vadym Samoilenko – in Corporate/M&A;
- Julia Semeniy – in IP and Information Technologies;
- Constantin Solyar – in Tax;
- Roman Stepanenko – in Banking & Finance and Debt Restructuring;
- Igor Svechkar – in Antitrust/Competition (tops the ranking);
- Oleksandr Voznyuk – in Antitrust/Competition.
- Gabriel Aslanian – in Banking & Finance;
- Taras Kyslyy – in IP and Information Technologies;
- Inesa Letych – in Labour & Employment;
- Oleksandr Maydanyk – in Tax;
- Viktoriya Podvorchanska – in Pharmaceutical/Medicine & Healthcare;
- Senior Associate Anton Sintsov – in International Trade (Trade Remedies/WTO).