We kindly invite you to participate in the V Kharkiv International Legal Forum, scheduled for 20-24 September 2021, on the base of Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University.
Today the Forum is the only legal event that, in 2018, was given a status of a national event by the Order № 656-р of Cabinet Ministers of Ukraine “About holding the Kharkiv International Legal Forum”, supported by the Ministry of Economy of Ukraine, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, Ministry of Justice of Ukraine and Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University.
The official opening ceremony is scheduled for 20 September, 2021 at 09:00 a.m.
This year the honored guests of the Forum will be First Deputy Chairperson of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine RUSLAN STEFANCHUK, the head of Supreme Anti-Corruption Court OLENA TANASEVYCH, the Deputy Director of the State Bureau of Investigation OLEKSII SUKHACHOV, heads of law enforcement agencies, leading scientists and experts. Representatives of approximately 30 countries, including the United States, France, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Norway, Lithuania, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and many others have expressed a desire to take part in the Forum.
The event will be broadcast ONLINE on the official University’s Facebook page.
We offer you to join the next six discussion panels of the Forum 2021:
- “Human rights in the digital transformation of society: current challenges, global trends, specifics of implementation and protection” – moderator Prof Dmytro Luchenko;“
- Protecting the economy from the influence of organized crime” – moderator Prof Bogdan Golovkin;
- “Environmental and legal aspects of sustainable development” – moderator Assoc Prof Yevhen Suietnov;
- “Ukraine – NATO: from a partnership with expanded opportunities to membership in the alliance” – moderator Assoc Prof Serhii Melnyk;
- “Business and human rights: finding sustainable models” – moderator Dr. Olena Uvarova.
We would like to bring to your attention a full list of events of V Kharkiv International Legal Forum
- Satellite event "European values and constitutional justice";
- Intellectual game for schoolchildren "What? Where? When?";
- Round table "Business and human rights are in a curriculum for Economics and Law students";
- Satellite event "A draft of the new Criminal Code of Ukraine in the dimension of the rule of law";
- Satellite event "Medical Law and Pharmaceutical Law: Present-Day Challenges";
- Constitutional Salon "Antidiscrimination";
- Satellite event "Artificial Intelligence and Open Data";
- Satellite event "Implementation of human rights in the field of digital technologies";
- Academic conference "Combating crime and corruption: International standards and Ukrainian experience";
- Autumn School for Students "Kharkiv Real Estate & Construction School '21";
- Interdisciplinary workshop "Digital Technologies, Human Experience and Law";
- Master class on business and human rights.
On the Forum website, you will find the full list of events: https://legalforum.nlu.edu.ua/en/
The target audience of the event is practising lawyers, attorneys, scholars, graduate students and students. Last year, about 1,000 participants attended the IV Kharkiv International Legal Forum. This event is for a person who wants to be aware of the latest developments in the legal services market and wants to communicate with public leaders and like-minded colleagues.
Hurry up and register now! Limited number of places.
In case any questions concerning participation in the event, please feel free to contact the Forum’s Organizing Committee via telephone +38(057) 704 89 65 or email firstname.lastname@example.org