The Ukrainian Advocates’ Association invites representatives of business, banks, financial institutions and lawyers to the new A2B: Banking & Compliance Forum to discuss the most pressing financial and banking issues.
Date: April 24, 2020
Location: Hyatt Regency Kiev (5, Alla Tarasova Street, Kyiv)
Time: 09:00 - 18:00
Who is this forum for?
The Forum is a unique event that brings together lawyers, attorneys, academics, business, financial and banking, and government officials. Money and capital require both legal support and professional banking and compliance. Recent trends are that banks have actually become a gateway to business that may be wide-open or tightly closed. At this forum, we will discuss practical cases and recommendations on how to start a business in the current banking constraints. In addition, the forum is planned to discuss the latest trends aimed at achieving transparency of doing business.
We will talk about the following:
· Compliance. New law on financial monitoring. Pitfalls;
· BEPS Plan;
· Tax Information Sharing;
· Foreign controlled companies;
· Legalization, capital amnesty, zero declaration;
· Alternative Tax Resident;
· Protection of information. Electronic Evidence. From theory to practice.
Speakers include representatives of banks and financial institutions, government officials, attorneys, academics, and other attorneys who will ensure a high level of professionalism in discussing banking and compliance.
We invite to participate:
· representatives of the Ukrainian and foreign banking sector;
· representatives of big Ukrainian business;
· representatives of auditing and consulting companies;
· representatives of law firms;
· Compliance Specialists;
· representatives of the National Bank of Ukraine;
· representatives of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine;
· representatives of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine.
General Partner: Amber Law Company
Organizer: Ukrainian Advocates’ Association
Program and registration by the link.
For questions about participation and payment please contact: e-mail: email@example.com, mob: +38 (067) 441 10 27.
Partnership and performance issues: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
mob .: + 38 (067) 327 53 32