Ukrainian Business Forum is an international business platform the leaders of Ukrainian enterprises, commercial and investment banks, as well as representatives of foreign companies.
September 24, 2019
Venue: Hilton Hotel, Kyiv
Key discussions inlude current changes in tax and currency legislation of Ukraine in the light of global trends, as well as an overview of risks and opportunities for Ukrainian entrepreneurs will be considered.
The Forum format is a new coworking for Ukrainian businessmen, executives and representatives of foreign companies: 2 streams of discussions and presentations, communication with professionals and exchange of experience, discussion of current business issues and networking.
Forum audience - lawyers, financiers, company executives, auditors, compliance specialists, tax consultants.
- Global taxation trends and Ukraine - BEPS plan, tax on withdrawn capital;
- Business structuring as a preventive measure of raiding. Impact of deoffshorization on business structuring;
- Legal uncertainty in the currency legislation of Ukraine or “risk-oriented currency supervision” - practical aspects;
- Personal tax history. Income declaration for all family members;
- Inheritance planning. Risks to which foreign assets in 2019-2020 are subject;
- Implementation of compliance procedures. Key risks;
- Citizenship and residence programs in Cyprus compared to programs in Malta, United Kingdom, Canada, Greece and Portugal;
- Foreign jurisdictions for business - UAE as perfect substance, taxes for legal entities in Switzerland, a Cyprus international trust.
- Presentations from leading international and Ukrainian companies;
- Personal communication with professionals from 15 countries;
- Panel discussions;
- Comfortable working environment in a 5-star hotel;
- Possibility of personal communication with professionals in an informal atmosphere.
View agenda and apply for participation. Registration fee is 3000 UAH.
Organizing committee contacts: phone: +38 096 194 6629, e-mail: email@example.com.